This information notice may be modified for the necessary adaptation to regulatory interventions or changes to the Site or the services offered. In the event of substantial modifications, a notice will be published on the Website or notified by email for the collection of consent and / or to allow users to exercise the rights recognized to them under the law.
Legal basis of the processing
The data processing takes place based on the consent or the execution of the operations preliminary to the conclusion of the online purchase contract by the users or to the provision of the booking or repair service of the goods. The consent is given by entering personal data, or through the use or consultation of the site, as a conclusive behavior. With the use or consultation of the site, visitors and users approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
By e-mail: email@example.com further consents may be collected, if necessary, relating to the specific purposes of the individual services provided.
For the execution of the operations preliminary to the conclusion of the online purchase contract or the provision of the repair or booking service for the goods or subscription to the newsletter, the provision of data is necessary otherwise the purchase or booking or reservation cannot be concluded respectively. execution of the repair order.
We recommend Users to communicate only updated, pertinent and not exceeding the specific purposes of the processing. The superfluous data will be immediately canceled or anonymized.
By accessing and browsing the sites, certain data is collected automatically in an anonymous and aggregated manner that does not allow the identification of the User and allows the identification and resolution of any technical problems.
In cases other than those indicated above, the provision of data and consent to their collection and processing are optional. The User can deny consent, and can at any time revoke a consent already provided with a request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing
The processing of the collected data is aimed at:
Account registration and authentication
The registration procedures by completing the Personal Data form or authentication using a username and password allow users to authorize the Owner to identify them and allow them to access services offered.
Online sales and services
The personal data collected are used to allow the User to purchase goods, make payment, receive delivery, allow the booking of goods, allow complaints, request repairs or modifications and request feedback, in any case perform any other activity connected or instrumental to the execution of the aforementioned services.
Subscribe to the newsletter and immediately receive a discount coupon
The data collected when completing the registration form (name, surname and email address) to the newsletter service (email address: email@example.com) will be used to send information and information on the goods being promoted / discount or “new arrivals”.
By filling in the aforementioned fields, the user authorizes this holder to use the same to receive the discount coupon as indicated in the header.
The User may cancel his subscription to the newsletter service at any time, following the procedure indicated at the bottom of each one.
The data collected when filling in the e-mail that will be sent to the address that appears after typing “contact us” will be processed exclusively for sending the requested information.
Communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the payment service, delivery and return of the ordered goods and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistic and other activities on our behalf. The suppliers have access only to the personal data that are necessary to carry out their duties, and they undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process the personal data in compliance with the regulations in force.
Payment management services allow credit card payments to be processed. This site only shares the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries that manage it and some of these services can also allow the sending of temporary messages to the User such as, for example, email invoices or payment notifications.
The Google Analytics service is necessary to monitor and analyze traffic data and is used to keep track of User behavior. The Google Analytics personal data protection policy is available at this link https://support.google.com
It allows the Owner to propose the viewing of other BagLady by Elena Carena® contents on Facebook.
Allows the Owner to propose the viewing of other BagLady by Elena Carena® content on Instagram.
User data is collected:
1) the information that is stored in the log files can be collected automatically during navigation:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– browser type;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of the visitor’s origin and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
This data is used for statistical and analysis purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
2) on a voluntary basis by the User when he uses and navigates the site for the execution of the preliminary purchase or booking activities or request for repair by filling in the appropriate fields or forms, inserting data that will be used exclusively for the provision of service required:
– username and password, name and surname, sex, tax code / VAT number, billing and / or shipping address, email address, telephone number.
Owner and place of processing
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters in Ivrea (TO) via Soana 6/v, by Elena Carena who is the data controller and is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, for the time necessary for the execution of the contractual conditions relating to the coverage of the legal guarantee of the goods purchased or repaired. Payment data, details and contacts are kept for 10 years for tax reasons. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are no further purposes for their preservation.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected is not provided to third parties, in the case of:
– request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law;
– if it is necessary for the supply of a specific service requested by the User.
We treat users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of appointees involved in the organization of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know the origin;
– receive an intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page);
– as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by current laws.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller who will process them as quickly as possible and in any case within one month.
Products sold on www.baglady.it are sold and billed by BagLady by Elena Carena®, a company registered at Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato e Agricoltura di Torino, C.F. CRNLVT72B49e379J e VAT 11692220012.
For any information regarding orders, shipments and, more generally, purchases, you can contact BagLady customer care at the following addresses:
customer care email: firstname.lastname@example.org
telephone number: +39 3791467246